Your super or porter is vetted through a process that includes a criminal background and professional references check, as well as a face-to-face, two-level interview.
The criteria for acceptance into our network includes the following factors:
- Reliability and consistency
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Competence, ability and experience
- Self-initiative (necessary trait for part-timers)
- Being organized and record-keeping (filing papers etc.)
- Attitude and friendliness
We also vet them through feedback from our customers, our continued interaction with them, and review of their work quality.